educoordinator.com : Terms & Conditions
Only for those who want the best..
This is a legally valid agreement that lays out the terms and conditions for the use of all services which comes under
educoordinator.com Network Service agreed by you.
The usage of the service is limited under all the terms & conditions herewith published. This agreement shall be governed by the
rules and regulations of the authorities of the government of India. Please read this agreement carefully.
All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically
- if you are not provide proper business to our company then company have rights to cancel all type to agreement
- we are not taking any type of deal from your 60km area.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
- You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the Indore court in MP state of India.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately at support at educoordinator.com
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.